Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a full OEM set of F1 Supercar Tires for my SRT8 Chally?...take offs would be great but a set with super low miles would be OK...anyone?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I sure hope you didn't set your expectation to get a 1.4X 60ft with those....:jester:

Was wondering where the heck you been ! :thumbsup::wave::wave:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure hope you didn't set your expectation to get a 1.4X 60ft with those....:jester:

Was wondering where the heck you been ! :thumbsup::wave::wave:
Waz up!!!??? Man I think the last time I saw ya was at the Hemi Shoot out at Maple Grove 09, right? Oh I have definitely racketed things down in 2010 but will be gearing up again this year.....we're havin a Dyno weekend this Spring...ya gotta come up...three day event with a track rental on the third day .... stay tuned!!!.....good to hear from you!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a full set of F1s with 41 miles. I bought a 2010 Challenger SRT8 last month. I have a set of Charger SRT8 wheels with RSAs that I like better. So I have the Challenger rims and tires sitting unused. I need to keep the rims. I have two 255s and two 245s. The DOT date is the 31st and 32nd week of 2010. The tirerack.com sells the set for approximately mid $1,200 shipped. I will sell them for $1,000 and I pay shipping. I have nice boxes that I received with the purchase of the Charger wheels and tires. I will need time to dismount the tires off the rims.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts