Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy or trade for any year challenger rt or srt8 an with or without supercharger (don't need to have sc installed yet) I have 5 cars I will trade with or can buy cash straight out! IDE like an srt8 392 but will take a 6.1 08-10 just the same... An rt's too ( no v6s ) anything at a reasonable price an w/sc or without as I plan to do so after purchase but am interested basically in manual trans but again not a big preference! Same with mileage. Also I'm in Florida but will pay for the rite car to be shipped. Email me with what you've got at [email protected]
Cars I have.. will trade multiple cars! Make offer via email, thanks for looking
1999 c5 Vette pewter 70k w/ z51 pref pkg. Bose, glass roof, blk leather an has 18" rear 17"front Crome rims
2003 Nissan 350z 6spd 140k
2000 Porsche boxster s 90k manual blk on blk w/hardtop (removable)
2003 Benz c240 4matic 150k great shape despite miles an runs like new, leather is like new no flaws
2010 Benz c300 4matuc 70k Sport model, like new in an out 7spd auto, navi fully loaded

·
Registered
8 Posts
2008 challenger srt8

I have a 2008 challenger srt8. It has 1312 miles on it. Black with black interior. It is limited edition number 82 of 6400. I am asking 42900 OBO. Let me know what you think?

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Joey

Why do I have to email, why cant you just PM. Sometimes when you receive a email it opens a script that plants a virus or malware. Plus have you not looked at other post ...........oh say for instance like mine 2010 Challenger SRT8 for sale, just a few miles north of you.

Just saying

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its a limited Edition... Being Number 82 OUT OF 6400 with only 1,300 miles on it... yea its a big deal.. sorry if you cant afford.. Was trying to help, sorry to bother you...

·
Registered
880 Posts
I have a fully loaded 1 of 1000 A5 2012 392 Yellow Jacket with a little over 16k miles. Stock except for a 3 inch Aero Turbine muffler back exhaust. Did 12.28 and 12.3 stock at two different tracks in 60* weather so she hauls assh!! Also Ralph Gilles signature is on dash. Will throw in wheels to drag race. Let me know if interested, can send pics. Asking 40k

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Response to "wtb any year srt8 or r/t"

Hello everyone an thanks to all for your help with my search for a new challenger! It's sch a relief to have found this forum, with so many like mind people who appear to be well informed car guys! An yes I'm still looking an may take a day tops to reply as I'm not a huge internet user... an barley ever go on but I make sure to check in daily now that I see I'm getting some much needed help! An at first for a few days i didnt get any replys. Also to the one reply with a car near by me.. i have not yet gone through all adds by a long shot an didnt see a way to narrow down location ( I'm viewing All Adds an would like to narrow down ) and I would be interested in hearing more an may e coming to check it out! And to the gentlemen who seemed to take it personal that I have yet to reply... I have some learning to do if i want to get used to this forum, it's my first time using one. An to rest I will be getting back to people later today via PM and again thanks all for the help... Everyone who does have the joy of owning one of these fine & beautiful machines enjoy them an be safe!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a black 2013 SRT 8, 6-speed, less that 10,000 miles, for $49,000 you might be interested in. It was front and rear cameras, lock pick installed (unlocks the radio's features and allows the cameras to function), sequential tail lights, and resonator delete. Fast and loud!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Check out my profile for pics. 20k miles supercharged custom paint and many mods.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
2019 f8 green scatpack 392 wide body 16k miles. Pm me for details and pics. Minor bolt on mods, nothing done to the motor. Car is in excellent condition no scratches, dings with clean title.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts