Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all. Looking to buy a good condition cut-out for the rear bumper area to accomodate my new Corsa exhaust system for my SE.

Please give a price that you would like to get. I live in Northern Virginia (about 15 minutes from Dulles Airport, so if you are local, we can meet up.)

If you are an out of state seller, please give me a shipping quote to zip code 20170.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
536 Posts
Just have the Muffler shop cut your existing valence. That is what I had my shop do for me and it came out clean.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Yup, that is the cheapest. If you don't like it, then go to a dealer and pay $60 for a new one. You can put it on yourself. I can't begin to imagine what it would cost to ship you one, even if you got it for free. I got my single in my garage. Will probably wind up in the landfill some day. I just decided to go new.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear what you all are saying. My friend had his mechanic cut it and it looked absolutely horrible.

Bump - Still looking for a lower rear valence for dual exhaust. Previous sale fell through. Let me know how much you'd like as well as a shipping quote to 20170.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.