Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase SRT Track experience in the $200 range. PM me with your price and expiration date. I plan to register immediately so I can use SRT Experiences that are about to expire. Considering purchasing multiple SRT Track Experiences to also take family members. Can pay via paypal or alternate methods if requested.

·
Registered
298 Posts
hello,
I have one I would sell for $200.00 just need to know how this works? Do I need to contact srt track experience? sorry I see people sell them on here all the time just need to know how to do the transfer mine is good until August 2011.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Several PMs have asked about the process for transfer so here are the details.

1. Complete the registration form using the guest's name, address, etc and the requested date/location.

2. Complete an authorization letter that entitles the guest to use your Track Experience.

Fax both to the SRT Track Experience Office. That is it.

To help, I will complete the authorization letter and registration form and e-mail to you. You complete the form/letter with your information, sign the letter, and fax.

For those who pm'd earlier, and anyone else, I am still looking for 2 more TEs. Send me a PM.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I didn't know you could do this. Cool. I assume people sell the 'experience' that comes with the purchase of the car?

Anyway, I just registered for the TMS event in October of this year. After Pistol Grip buys for his family, I wouldn't mind one for my husband to join me.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SRT Track Experience

daparrothead, Just sent you a pm.

Will buy additional if anyone else has a TE. Trying to make it a family event!

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SRT Track Experience

Still need to buy 2 more. The SRT Track Experience comes with every SRT. If you bought an SRT less than a year ago and are not using your Track Experience, pm me. You can get some cash via paypal or other desired means, the transfer is painless.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SRT Track Experience

Still need to buy 1 more..... PM me with your price or email me at [email protected]. The transfer is easy:

1. Complete the registration form using the guest's name, address, etc and the requested date/location.

2. Complete an authorization letter that entitles the guest to use your SRT Track Experience.

Fax both to the SRT Track Experience Office. That is it.

To help, I will complete the authorization letter and registration form and e-mail to you. You complete the form/letter with your information, sign the letter, and fax. Payment made via paypal or other method if you prefer.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Pistol, would you mind sending me a PM of the authorization letter? I'd like to get one for my husband. I'm going in October and would love to have him go with me.

Also, when I signed up for mine, I had to fax them a copy of the insurance card or some other proof that I was the owner. Is the letter a substitute for that or would the owner still need to fax that kind of information to SRT Experience?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SRT Track Experience

anglwngss,
I ran into a similar problem once before and this is what I was told. SRT TE validates the owner of the car against every SRT TE registration. It takes 4-6 weeks for the buyers information to show up in their database. If you try to register for the SRT TE within this 4-6 weeks of buying your car, they will ask for proof of ownership.

·
Registered
117 Posts
hmm . They must do it for second owners as well. I bought mine in July, last year and just got the experience a couple of weeks ago.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts