Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Stack Performance Bullet CAI is begging for one. Who's got one?

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I have a chin spoiler in my garage. Just don't know how hard it would be to get to you. Maybe we could work something out. Let me know if you want to try.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I have a chin spoiler in my garage. Just don't know how hard it would be to get to you. Maybe we could work something out. Let me know if you want to try.
If he doesn't take I would like dibs on it... I am only 1 hour or so away from you (Austin area).

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I have a spoiler and the front pan with brake ducts. They are scuffed up on the bottom but are usable.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I'm in Albuquerque.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
The list price for a new spoiler is about 74 bucks and the ducted pan is about 195 bucks. I paid 191 bucks for both new pieces when I swapped these out. I'd take 90 bucks for both plus whatever the UPS truck wants for the ride. I have a UPS commercial account and I think I have a box I could get them into. I do not know what the shipping would be until I find out what the dimensional weight of the box would be.

By the way the reason I changed them out is because I change my own oil and I got tired of looking at the scratches....:lol:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Copy......

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the offers guys but I ordered these parts new today. My dealer gave me the pair for $175 and it made it hard to justify buying used with shipping.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
That is a KILLER deal for new parts....:bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts