Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Looking to buy a set of 4 SRT8 Wheels and tires WITH sensors installed. I bought a new FF SRT8 and thought the black wheels would appeal to me after time - but they haven't. :scratchhead:

Sooooo, I'm looking to spend no more than $1,300 including shipping to 83646 (Meridian, Idaho). The wheels & tires must be in excellent shape. :thumbsup:

Please no scatched up or curbed wheels or bald / uneven wear or burn-out tires. I'm ready to buy the right set right now. RSA's or F1's - I don't have a preference - just that they be in excellent shape. :browsmiley:

I'll just store my wheels for now.

Must be able to send me some detailed pics. :bigthumb:

PM only please.

Thanks.:)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks - I did already. Evan told me he doesn't have any right now - and his sets do not have sensors. It's not so much the expense of the sensors - they can be bought for around 80 bucks for all 4 (used) - but it's just the unmounting and mounting and then tire balancing that adds more $$ to the over all price.

That's why I want a set that is ready to bolt on...

Still looking - but thanks, anyway.

·
Banned
484 Posts
I have a set with brand new tires. Had them on the car for 500 miles. I will trade u my wheels tires and sensors, for yours.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking to buy a new set outright - not really interested in trading my wheels /tires.

I'm going to keep the black wheels/tires in case I need them in the future for originality purposes - they only have 37 miles on them.

Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well, I didn't have much success buying them used - some folks seem to think their SRT wheels/tires are made of gold. :scratchhead: The price ranges were bizarre - some sets were close to $3,000 and some were as cheap as $950. (My luck, a day late - I missed out on those.) :(

Oh well, for a little over $1,390, I bought a brand new set of SRT style wheels with new Hankook 245/45's. They come with new TPMS sensors and all four are mounted, balanced and delivered to my door. I bought them online form a non-supporting vendor so I won't mention the name here.

Heck, for an additional $79 I can even get a certificate for replacement on all 4 tires if they fail or are ruined by hazards for the next 3 years. :thumbsup: I didn't buy the tire warranty as of yet, but I have 30 days to make up my mind. :sleep:

By the way, I went with the Hankooks instead of the OEM RSA's because the reviews for the Hankook were much, much better, the speed rating of the Han was superior to the RSAs and the Hans were $4.00/ tire cheaper to boot. :notallthere:

Hopefully they look as good in person as they do on the web and ride as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts