Dodge Challenger Forum banner

WTB: stock 5.7 plastic intake manifold

WTB: 
289 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  mcm95403 
#1 ·
If anyone has an old (2010 compatible) plastic 5.7 intake they'd let go cheap, please let me know. Looking to do some experimenting on it.

#6 ·
I have one off my 2013 Rt Challenger. It was painted using a Rust-Oleum can so not sure if you would still be interested, also I can't promise anything else besides the Manifold itself (caps, bolts, etc) it's mixed up with A LOT of other crap lol. 40k miles, excellent condition besides that it was painted, went with a 6.1 manifold so that's the reason its been sitting out as well as parts missing but if I can find some stuff for the manifold I will definitely ship within the same box. I live in San Francisco, Ca so just offer up and consider the cost of shipping and include in your offer. I can deliver it this Saturday, I work 2 jobs Monday-Friday so Saturday is only day I will be able to ship it. I'll include a picture.

Attachments

#9 ·
If these deals fall threw, I've got an 05 5.7 Manifold, that I'd let go for 75+ the ride. It's got fuel rails and injectors still attached. Untouched, not sure how many miles are on it, as I bought it with an engine that I'm rebuilding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.