Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a stock crystal black pearl hood for 2009 RT. Wife crushed my old one (accidentally):(. Chicagoland area. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
HOOD

I have one just took off my SRT8 just the color you want. Has carbon stripes with imitation chrome hood pins. I can send a pick if you like.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply, but I'm in the Chicago South Suburbs and Alabama is way too far away, just can't get down there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will definitely keep you in mind, but I don't drive the car in the weather so I'm not in a hurry. I'm hoping for someone to come through with a black crystal pearl one, but thanks for responding.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
It won't happen until Spring time but how about a possible meet at Holland, MI as I was thinking about getting the AFR shaker as that is where AutoFormGroup are located. Holland, MI is close to Chicago.

I drive my Challenger there and they installed my shaker and hood and you take my stock hood home for an agreed price. My car and hood does not have a single swirl mark on it. Again this could not happen until Spring as my car is currently stored and I have not yet made up my mind for sure of getting the AFR shaker setup.

·
Registered
875 Posts
black hood

Still looking .thanks
Hey i think one of my friends has a black srt8 hood like the one you are looking, and i am located near chicago, bartlett il, where are you located, you can reply back and if you like i can get all the info for you, thanks.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
black hood

My wife bought me a Cervini Shaker for Christmas/Awesome!, but I would still like to have a stock hood as a backup. I'm located about an hour and a half southeast of Bartlett. How much is he looking for pricewise and what condition is the hood in? Thanks, Sean

·
Registered
391 Posts
Black Pearl Hood

I have the hood that you might be interested in. It is off my Black Pearl SRT and I live 30 miles SE of chicago, Portage, Indiana. The Hood is perfect in every way and is in the factory box that my T/A Hood came in. Complete minus the sqirters $300.00
Let me know if interested.
Les/219 764 3700

1 - 11 of 11 Posts