Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good used can. Maybe someone has changed out and has one laying around.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a satin finish one from Billet Technology.

I want to swap over to a black anodized one from Billet Technology.

Wanna work something out on my satin one?

I can't send it to you until I have the black one.
Pm'd you...

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Mine mounts to the front of the engine and is the standard mount from BT. The Z bracket is extra but you could get one from them if you want.

The can doesn't come with hoses, but it's just regular o'l 3/8" (I think) fuel line or heater core hose. Cheap stuff at your local auto parts store.

I'm looking for $80 + shipping.

I haven't ordered my black one yet. Will do that soonest.

*****************************/challengerweb/challenger_mods/challenger_engine_half_covers/images/maggie_iat_large.jpg

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
OK, ordered my black catch can today for those interested in my satin one.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
FYI The Hose is 1/2" and using a heater hose is not recommended due to the fact the petrolium in the oil will break down the hose. Make sure you use a fuel/PCV hose.

I bet if Speedy sends and email to billettech and asks for a set of hose they might through in a extra set with his current order. Actually hose comes free with the kit so maybe speedy will give that too ya ;) Just sayin

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
FYI The Hose is 1/2" and using a heater hose is not recommended due to the fact the petrolium in the oil will break down the hose. Make sure you use a fuel/PCV hose.

I bet if Speedy sends and email to billettech and asks for a set of hose they might through in a extra set with his current order. Actually hose comes free with the kit so maybe speedy will give that too ya ;) Just sayin
Well...a good idea there. I placed my order and the proper hose was included for free with my new anodized black catch can.

I'll include that with mine for whoever buys it.

Scott......this needs to be a rush order :guiness:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well...a good idea there. I placed my order and the proper hose was included for free with my new anodized black catch can.

I'll include that with mine for whoever buys it.

Scott......this needs to be a rush order :guiness:
Sorry for the delay getting back with you.
I'm going to have to pass on getting the can.
Bills came in the mail, don't really have the spare cash
this month. I'll have to wait.
Thanks.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Sorry for the delay getting back with you.
I'm going to have to pass on getting the can.
Bills came in the mail, don't really have the spare cash
this month. I'll have to wait.
Thanks.
Thanks for the heads up...two other guys had PM'd me about it but I told them I wanted to see what you wanted to do since I offered it to you first.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
renfrick1 pm'd me about it first, but if he falls through it's yours.

I've ordered the BT black one...soon as it gets here I'll post up.

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
whoa slow down speedy.send me your paypal info and ill send you a good faith deposit and get you the rest when your ready to ship or at cf if yours is in

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
whoa slow down speedy.send me your paypal info and ill send you a good faith deposit and get you the rest when your ready to ship or at cf if yours is in
I don't need a deposit bro. If you say you want it it's yours.

I'll let you know when my black one is here......with any luck before CF2 and you can just take it off my hands there.

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Sounds good
Speedy. And thanks for organizing cf2. I know it took a lot of effort. I missed it last year but it sounds like you tripled the turn out this year. You should call my classic car and have them do a show on it. It would be cool to see you on tv

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the heads up...two other guys had PM'd me about it but I told them I wanted to see what you wanted to do since I offered it to you first.
Thanks Speedy. Again, sorry for the delay in letting you know.
BTW, I'm going to do my calipers in the next few weeks. I saw yours on Speedy's Garage so it should be a no brainer.
Of course, I'll post pics when I'm done.

I think the red will look great with my white car.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Darn it guess I'll order a new one! What hoses do you recommend speedy?
I just used the ones that came with it.

Sounds good
Speedy. And thanks for organizing cf2. I know it took a lot of effort. I missed it last year but it sounds like you tripled the turn out this year. You should call my classic car and have them do a show on it. It would be cool to see you on tv
I've contacted a magazine or two as well as some TV shows. We'll see if any show.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Has this been sold yet? I'm local in murfreesboro and I can pick it up if this hasn't sold yet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts