Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of headers that would fit my challenger se v6 3.5L . 71mm Throttle body , and a cold air intake either mopar , k&n or ame(must be new or like new). THANKS!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looking for a set of headers that would fit my challenger se v6 3.5L . 71mm Throttle body , and a cold air intake either mopar , k&n or ame(must be new or like new). THANKS!
I think there is only one set of headers that fit our 3.5l V6 engines.. JBA Shorty Headers. I would post you a link to the purchasing page, but I think it's against the rules. MS Performance sells them new for $369.99. This is for the basic headers with no custom finishing. If you decide to add any type of finish it's about $200 for the upcharge.

Now, on to the throttle body. You can buy a 71mm throttle body NEW for $369 OBO on eBay..

Cold Air Intake from Mopar about $275. Now that you have an idea on what everything costs new, it may be worth it to spend a few extra bucks and buy them brand new.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have all those items, and am dealing on upgrading my V6 to a hemi, if the deal gones through Ill send you a price for everything and pieces because ill remove them before I trade in

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have all those items, and am dealing on upgrading my V6 to a hemi, if the deal gones through Ill send you a price for everything and pieces because ill remove them before I trade in
Alright. Lemme know soon please. I wanted to get these on before the summer

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Stainlessworks.net has Long Tube headers and dual exhaust to fit the SE V6. I have them on my car and I run in the 14's. Modern Muscle Performance in VA has a 71mm TB available. I have a Mopar CAI on my car.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Headers, and CAI

Hey So I have both, I just traded off my car, I just put on a posting.... check it out if you like

·
Registered
107 Posts
I already have a Corsa exhaust, so I want to make sure I am seeing what I'm seeing before I hit the 'buy' button.

This listing is solely for Stainless Works Headers ONLY, right? No point in buying headers with an exhaust.

Stainless Works - Performance Exhausts and Headers

So again, just want to verify that this is for the headers only. Also, have people found better results with using the Stainless Works headers over the JBA 1920s SS Headers?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts