Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says I’m in need of a VVT 09 up 5.7 11 up 6.4 front engine cover. If anyone has an engine they are parting out PM me with desired price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sent you an email

·
Registered
275 Posts
Are you still needing a 5.7 engine cover? Let me know thanks. I think I still have mine from my 5.7 2013 RT so let me know.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,180 Posts
By front engine cover I think he means the timing cover (the aluminum piece the water pump bolts to) and not the plastic cover that goes above the intake (i.e. engine cover).

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wow, I think I might have one of those also but I gotta check where I changed my front cover over to the Hellcat front cover so I could run the two belt system. One for the super charger and another for all the other accessories. I might have one for 100$ but let me check to make sure first I have to look back thru all my boxes of stuff returned to me as I upgraded my 2013. Let me know if you are still looking for it and what you were interested in paying and if so I will check thru all my items I still have from upgrades, thanks.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, I think I might have one of those also but I gotta check where I changed my front cover over to the Hellcat front cover so I could run the two belt system. One for the super charger and another for all the other accessories. I might have one for 100$ but let me check to make sure first I have to look back thru all my boxes of stuff returned to me as I upgraded my 2013. Let me know if you are still looking for it and what you were interested in paying and if so I will check thru all my items I still have from upgrades, thanks.
I’m still very much interested in the timing/front cover. I’m willing to pay $100 + shipping. If you have one I’d much rather pay a community member than a junk yard who just wants to hike the price up. Thanks for checking out this ad you will be assisting me in completing my next upgrade for the Baby 5.7.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By front engine cover I think he means the timing cover (the aluminum piece the water pump bolts to) and not the plastic cover that goes above the intake (i.e. engine cover).
Thanks as always ChallyTatum you seem to always have my back on this forum.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just to be clear the attached pic is what I can sell you for the price you are talking. Is this the item you were wanting? The only thing is you will need bolts to attach it to the motor because I have bolts but not sure which go to what.

frontcover.jpg

·
Registered
275 Posts
I tell you what its easiest for you to text me on my phone # its 6819457309 my name is Carl thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
I also have the oil pan because I went to the Hellcat front on my car with the Hellcat oil pan if you need that also I would be happy to sell you that also just let me know thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts