1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

More Pictures here: Challenger Seat Covers

Price: $350.00 OBO

Approximate Shipping Weight: 20 pounds

Like New. Installed once, used for less than one year and then removed. No defects. Includes installation instructions and plastic knife-like installation tool. Missing s hooks. These came with two sizes of head rest covers. I have the head rest covers that fit my 2011 Challenger RT but do not have the other set of head rest covers that came with the kit.

I bought these seat covers because I was intending to keep my 2011 Challenger RT but I ended up trading it in on a 2014 Challenger SRT. I did not want the dealership to get the seat covers so I had them removed for me as part of the trade in agreement. They looked beautiful on my car and everyone (including the Dodge salesperson I was working with) thought that they were original leather seats for that car.

I know they will fit a 2011 Challenger RT with cloth seats because I had them installed on mine. I cannot guarantee they will fit any other model and I know they will NOT fit a 2014 Challenger SRT with leather seats. These have the cutout on the driver's side for the high mounted seat back lever (early Challengers did not have this lever on the drivers side).

These are marketed by Clazzio as "Leather" Seat Covers. However, upon closer inspection you will find they are simulated leather. The simulated leather is very good. I was very happy with them.

I will charge actual shipping and no more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.