Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have quite a few items that I need to part with. I did a rough search for prices to charge, so prices are Negotiable. However I would prefer not to be lowballed.
These parts are in area code 39426. These prices are not counting shipping.

First Item is the SRT Front Bumper: Sublime Green. Was recently messed up slightly due to Car in front of me running over a tire and it shooting up and hitting my bumper. What this did was Crack the lower Black Grill, and pop out the Driver Side Foglight. It also left a couple of scratches on the Chin Spoiler.
Due to this I can either Sell the Bumper as a whole... or part it out.
Notable parts of this Bumper:
Blacked Out Upper Grill - Sells for about 125 + shipping. I'll take 90$
Chin Spoiler - Scratched in middle, no cracks or Breaks. - Sells New for about 100$ from dodge, I'll take 50$
There are various other parts to this front bumper... If you Wrecked Yours, i'll cut you a way bigger deal than the dealership!

Next Item is the R/T Front Bumper. This comes with:
Silver Upper Grill - Sells for about the same as the blacked out one. I'll take 90$
Chin Spoiler - Nothing wrong with it. Price is same as above. I'll take 50$
Again, I prefer to sell this as a whole but will part out as well.

If anything you need is on one of these 2 bumpers is not listed just pm me.

I have a single Lower Grille that has the Technology package Square in middle that can go with either of these. It cost about 50$ new. I'll take 35$

2015 Challenger R/T Hood in Sublime Green. Comes with the Heat Shield. Asking 500$

Chrome Fuel Door 45$
Stock Airbox 40$
Stock Airtube w/ Silencer 40$
Full Size Engine Cover 50$
Fog Light Housing w/ Light These are 75$ Each New. Asking 50$ Each. have 3 available. 4th one is slightly damaged.

I also have a set of SRT Springs ---SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RT bumper sold, still have RT Lip and Black Grille Reinforcement. The Grill is a black with Silver Rings

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
I have quite a few items that I need to part with. I did a rough search for prices to charge, so prices are Negotiable. However I would prefer not to be lowballed.
These parts are in area code 39426. These prices are not counting shipping.

First Item is the SRT Front Bumper: Sublime Green. Was recently messed up slightly due to Car in front of me running over a tire and it shooting up and hitting my bumper. What this did was Crack the lower Black Grill, and pop out the Driver Side Foglight. It also left a couple of scratches on the Chin Spoiler.
Due to this I can either Sell the Bumper as a whole... or part it out.
Notable parts of this Bumper:
Blacked Out Upper Grill - Sells for about 125 + shipping. I'll take 90$
Chin Spoiler - Scratched in middle, no cracks or Breaks. - Sells New for about 100$ from dodge, I'll take 50$
There are various other parts to this front bumper... If you Wrecked Yours, i'll cut you a way bigger deal than the dealership!

Next Item is the R/T Front Bumper. This comes with:
Silver Upper Grill - Sells for about the same as the blacked out one. I'll take 90$
Chin Spoiler - Nothing wrong with it. Price is same as above. I'll take 50$
Again, I prefer to sell this as a whole but will part out as well.

If anything you need is on one of these 2 bumpers is not listed just pm me.

I have a single Lower Grille that has the Technology package Square in middle that can go with either of these. It cost about 50$ new. I'll take 35$

2015 Challenger R/T Hood in Sublime Green. Comes with the Heat Shield. Asking 500$

Chrome Fuel Door 45$
Stock Airbox 40$
Stock Airtube w/ Silencer 40$
Full Size Engine Cover 50$
Fog Light Housing w/ Light These are 75$ Each New. Asking 50$ Each. have 3 available. 4th one is slightly damaged.

I also have a set of SRT Springs ---SOLD
Still have the engine cover ? If so what is the condition ?

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts