·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Penguin
Slidell, LA (suburb of New Orleans)
contact pjmiceli <at? gmail dot c om
or PM here
Not for sale (I didn't see a WTT drop down) as I don't have a spare set of rims.
Willing to drive to Houston/Pensacola, FL area to facilitate trade.

I have 4 rims from my Dodge Challenger SRT8. Rims are in great shape with a maybe 2 small (under the size of a dime) curb rashes on a couple of rims. Otherwise in great shape. They are currently on my car. I would like to trade out for some other 20s. Interested in black with a lip. I would like them to come with tires, but if they don't, I want to keep the ones on mine (but I can give you some used 20s that I have taken off if you need some tires). The current tires are front Goodyear RS-As with about 40% tread left and the rear are Toyo Proxes with about 80% tread left. 245/45/20 and 255/45/20. The extra set are RS-As 245/45/20 (3/10%tread) and Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta 275/40/20 (2/10 tread left). Those 4 are off the rims, but can be thrown in if you need some 20s depending on the rims you have to offer. I would prefer to do a straight up trade as I don't have a spare set of rims.

Bolt pattern on these is 5x115 +25 Alcoa forged aluminum.

·
Registered
402 Posts
In Houston. Have rt chrome clad. Interested in srt8 rims. Would like to see better pics of curb rash.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts