Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am seriously looking to trade my one owner Jeep SRT8, 14k miles, fully loaded (options I&II), black pearl metallic for a 2009 or 2010 Challenger SRT8. Prefer black, auto or standard is OK, must be very low miles. I will also give cash on my end. It is the late 2008 production model so it has red Brembo calipers and the engine start unlike earlier 2008 models.

The cosmetic mods on the Jeep are tasteful: removed the "Jeep" badges, added removable "6.1 Hemi" badges and painted the hood cowl, roof guards, and rear step body color. It has a subtle Mopar rear spoiler.

The only driveline mods it has ever had are a BB exhaust (for about 500 miles only along with the CAI). It has never been tuned.

I live two hours from San Antonio TX. PM for any interest, thanks!

Outright purchase at $32k with CAI and exhaust or $31k back to stock.

·
Registered
142 Posts
If I had an SRT-8 I would definitely consider the trade

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure, I will try to post some this weekend. I've been busy taking care of my new baby daughter. I have the graveyard shift LOL.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot to mention the beast also comes with:
1. California Car Cover
2. Body colored Stillens (can be removed without any cosmetic issues)
3. SRT center steering wheel cap (can be removed without any cosmetic issues)
4. NIB SRT8 Front/rear mats and cargo cover
5. SRT8 FT/RR aluminum door sills

Here are a few quick pics, for more larger pics please PM your email address.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Too bad my challenger isn't paid off, I would be jumping at this deal. I love those.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I forgot to mention I have the original set of red tail lights, third brake lense, and rear fog lenses in mint condition. I purchased a complete new set of tinted LED lights and lenses from Tail Light Solutions. They can be included as well.

Purchase price is $32k with CAI and exhaust or $31k back to stock.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
I will be in the area for the Texas Mile. If it is still there I would like to look.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure, send me a PM a week before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts