Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a new 2010 RT with the 20" Heritage Rims/tires. They have approximately 1300 miles on them and are in mint condition. I would like to trade these for the 20" chrome clad rims and tires/sensors with approx same milage and condition. I beleive the Heritage rims are more expensive. Can get pictiures if needed.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have a set of chrome clads with 2700 miles on my garage queen. Like new. Can meet you half way from Cincy if we work something out.

Marion

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since it looks you have been to the drag strip what condition are your tires in? Is there a way I could keep my tires. Any ideas??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im very interested, I have about 3300 road miles on mine and no scuff marks. I can take some pictures of them. Im located in Virginia at the NC state line.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Just wondering-Why are you going from classics to the chrome clads? Just a better look to you?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Since it looks you have been to the drag strip what condition are your tires in? Is there a way I could keep my tires. Any ideas??
The tires are perfectly fine. 2770 miles. The car is not a drag car.

BTW what tires are on your rims and do you know what the rim/tire weigh?

·
Registered
710 Posts
I hope you realize that the chrome clads are just plastic hubcaps that are glued to the rim.

I recently purchased a new 2010 RT with the 20" Heritage Rims/tires. They have approximately 1300 miles on them and are in mint condition. I would like to trade these for the 20" chrome clad rims and tires/sensors with approx same milage and condition. I beleive the Heritage rims are more expensive. Can get pictiures if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you serious!! I didn't know that. I am new to the Challenger world and I should have done my research first. Thanks a lot for the info. You saved me from making a big mistake.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Late to the party

I have a set of the chrome clads, I like the style of the wheel just not the chrome. So can the "hubcap" be removed and if so what will I find underneath? I was looking to trade my chrome wheels for one of the other factory wheels, but if its just a hubcap this might save me some time and hassle to. Thanks

Charlie

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nevermind

I did some looking and got my own answers, apparently they are bonded to the wheel and not intended to be removed. Apparently some love them, some hate them. I am still in the market, my wheels are in really good shape and the tires have about 500 miles on them. I am still looking to trade, if anyone out there is inclined.

Charlie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts