Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one maybe a longshot, but you never know till you ask. I am not a fan of chrome on a car, thus my chrome fuel door on my RT has now been replaced with one that is body color. Huge thanks to RT6Speed from here on the forums! My car however is still sporting the 20inch chrome clad factory wheels and in spite of my best efforts, I have yet to convice myself that the look is starting to grow on me. I know I may end up having to lay out the cash for a new set of wheels to remedy my situation. However I thought I would take a shot at asking if there was anyone in the SC,NC,Georgia area that had any Factory 20s that are not chromed and would love to swap them for some 20s that are chromed. My wheels have 13k miles on them and are in pretty nice shape. Again, I know this is a long shot but I thought I would ask first. If you don't sleep well at night because your ride is not rolling on chrome wheels, contact me and let me see if I can help you out :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm one of those that likes the look of the chrome clads....had them on my '08 Daytona. If you were close to New Mexico I would trade you for the cast 18" stock RT wheels and give you some cash to boot!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wish I could

Dave I would help you if I could, but the car is rolling on these atm, and I have no extras. I was simply hoping to do a swap with someone that had one of the other factory wheels, I would prefer one with 20's. The tires are brand new, the dealer put a new set on, so less than 500 miles on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts