Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With mixed emotions, I sold the Challenger today. Had my fun and spent my money, thanks mostly to this forum. Time to move on to other things on the bucket list. I enjoyed keeping up with everything here and it was very helpful in modding the Dodge. I told the new owner about the site and highly suggested she get into it. I sold it on Autotrader in a matter of days and had a pretty good response and 3 firm offers for it but a lady in Maryland had 1st dibs on it. So I'll check in occasionally and see how the trends are going. Thanks for all the info and bench racing. Keep em between the lines and rubber side down.

Later
WVU Hemi :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Great looking hot rod, what did your bucket list have on it?

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
No need to totally check out WVU. I've been on here for like 2-years and don't even own a Challenger.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
WVU... Take care. Don't be a stranger.
You don't need to own a Challenger to participate.
Kindred spirits, etc...

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Ah man... sorry to hear that. I loved seeing your car at our last M&G at the Columbus/Polaris QS&L.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Thanks for your time here and sorry to see you leave.

If you get a new "toy" give me a call and we'll see what can be done to her.-LOL

Tim C

·
Registered
74 Posts
Always sorry to see someone check out.

But here's a strange set of coincidences: WVU is from Parkersburg, WV. When I was in college, I dated a girl for a couple of years who was from Parkersburg. WVU sold his car to a woman in Maryland. I live in Maryland.

Weird...in a cool kind of way. :)

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
Sorry to hear you check out - not too many Challengers in the Parkersburg area.

Good luck.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sorry to hear you check out - not too many Challengers in the Parkersburg area.

Good luck.
Very true. We just got our FF RT at the end of October. It's not a daily driver so it's pretty much put away for the winter. I see very few Challengers out on the road around here even through the summer. Sorry to see we lost another one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts