Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Ive been looming at these badges on people's YouTube videos and I really like them. Does anyone have any experience with them?
Please post and share your ideas.
Likes or dislike. Share your thiughts. Good day all.
Scott

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Had the xs r/t color shift one with the WiFi controller and repeater. Then moved onto the scat pack badge. Getting the wires through the fire wall and into the cabin was a pain in the ass but can be done. Don’t need to be an electrician or a shop to wire it up either, it’s simple. Definitely recommend to purchase one, it makes your ride stand out from the rest.

Some advice on install. Jack up the front, remove the belly pan protector and you’ll have plenty of space to reach up and tighten the bolts to secure the badge. I wired the repeater through driver side firewall and right next to the pedals so I can see what color the badge is. Then wired the WiFi box to passenger side right under the glove box.

Don’t have pictures at the moment but still won’t do it justice on how good it looks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I purchased the Scat Pack Bee about a year or so ago. Still holding strong. It looks better during the day vs. at night. The light is bright and looks blurry if you take a pic at nite.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Bought the SRT badge for the lower front grille,once I installed the AFR Cuda Grille on the upper.

Didn't like the fact that it was plain ole white when not lit!
(Green when lit.)

So, I gave it a few dusting of body color; and it does not affect the brightness at night!

During the day time....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts