Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Mopar Stage 2

Votes: 2 18.2%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going nuts trying to decide on what springs to get!! Every pic/combination I've seen I like, lol.

My goal is to lower the challenger to close the huge gap that comes stock. So whats the best ones for this?? So many choices!

I think I've narrowed it down to:

1. Stack Performance
  2. Eibach Pro-Kit
  3. Mopar Stage 2

The one with the most votes, is the one I will get; the stance of my R/T is your hands!!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No votes yet!?!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I did Eibach Prokit (Springs and Sway bars) plus I had the Eibach adjustable upper control arms as well for a more accurate alignment. Very happy with the results. The handling is awesome.

Stevo

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
From what I've heard, Stack is good too.

·
Registered
139 Posts
H&R Coils with Hotchkis sways and possibly Koni Str.t's

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm going nuts trying to decide on what springs to get!! Every pic/combination I've seen I like, lol.

My goal is to lower the challenger to close the huge gap that comes stock. So whats the best ones for this?? So many choices!

I think I've narrowed it down to:

1. Stack Performance
  2. Eibach Pro-Kit
  3. Mopar Stage 2
The one with the most votes, is the one I will get; the stance of my R/T is your hands!!

OChallenger - Do you plan to drive the car on the street, track, or both? Is it just the ride height you are most interested in? LINK

·
Registered
99 Posts
ive got the eibach pro-kit on mine, not only did it delete the gap and look great... but i drive the car pretty damn hard and the springs perform great. not too stiff, dont see much rebound on rough roads at high speeds, made a SIGNIFICANT difference in handling. and ive had them on for about 20k+ miles and i havnt seen any wear or signs of breaking down. Id say eibach all the way

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OChallenger - Do you plan to drive the car on the street, track, or both? Is it just the ride height you are most interested in? LINK

Just the street (for now) and ride height is my main concern although and increase in handling performance would be great too!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Ochallenger don’t want to hijack your thread but I also have been going back and forth with this. I have been very interested in installing Hotchkis swaybars and from what I have been reading installing coilovers is the way to go. Being I plan on getting to the track one day. Just have been undecided on the Coilovers, im leaning towards KW’s 1’s or 2’s.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Maybe a group buy will persuade me otherwise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts