Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team, has RS put out a 2020 Challenger Information Thread yet? I don't get on here as much as I used to but I've haven't seen any great info from RS in awhile.

Where have you gone, Resume Speed?
Our CT nation turns its lonely eyes to you
Woo, woo, woo
What's that you say, Challenger Talk?
Resume Speed has left and gone away
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Fairly sure FCA shut him down, which is a shame.

Either tells me they have something big in the works, or they have literally nothing.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clearly they don't understand the marketing buzz and excitement he generates for their paying CUSTOMERS on this site. Can't image the millions they spend to get the same benefit they can get for free right here.

Reactions: mjb4450

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
It's very irritating since FCA's advertising is so poor. We could always count on RS to get us the correct info. Here it is pushing the middle of October when new models should be hitting the dealerships and I have not only absolutely no info on the Challenger but also no info on the New Ram standard cab, will they make it yes or no and the Classic Ram, is it continuing or not? After buying seven FCA vehicles in the last nine years I've started looking elsewhere for my next vehicle. Not smart FCA.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Fairly sure FCA shut him down, which is a shame.

Either tells me they have something big in the works, or they have literally nothing.
Bob Frederick's sources says, at least, there's no 426 coming. Hence the order in my sig. I threatened murder if they pull a surprise 426 release. :p

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,923 Posts
There were a few links about 2020 information posted a few weeks ago here:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do we REALLY believe they are going through their 50th anniversary year with nothing special? I would be very disappointed if they hold pat with the above info. I get if they want to drop a bomb later but that's risky as there are several special cars coming out now that people will purchase that would have gone with Dodge's anniversary car. I trust Bob F but I'm holding out some hope to one of RS' last posts that said they ARE building a 426 2xHO car.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Do we REALLY believe they are going through their 50th anniversary year with nothing special? I would be very disappointed if they hold pat with the above info. I get if they want to drop a bomb later but that's risky as there are several special cars coming out now that people will purchase that would have gone with Dodge's anniversary car. I trust Bob F but I'm holding out some hope to one of RS' last posts that said they ARE building a 426 2xHO car.
Yeah it was a tough pill to swallow. That being said... IF they surprise us, I'll buy one anyway. haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts