Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and just like that, after languishing in JB status at the Windsor Pillette Rd. facility, I got put on a truck, put on KZ status and even given a 2/14 dealer delivery date. I'm supposed to go to New Boston, MI by tonight, and then catch a train car to New England. My car is a black SRT8 stripe delete car.

Vehicle Shipment Status and History

I even was able to download my window sticker. It looks like it's really happening soon, can't wait to drive this car (after all the snow melts that is).

·
Registered
301 Posts
Cool! How are you able to download the window sticker?

My car got to Windsor Pillette Rd. about 32 hours after yours (and only has to make it to Detroit for final shipment), so I am sharing in your excitement!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
...and just like that, after languishing in JB status at the Windsor Pillette Rd. facility, I got put on a truck, put on KZ status and even given a 2/14 dealer delivery date. I'm supposed to go to New Boston, MI by tonight, and then catch a train car to New England. My car is a black SRT8 stripe delete car.

Vehicle Shipment Status and History

I even was able to download my window sticker. It looks like it's really happening soon, can't wait to drive this car (after all the snow melts that is).
Congratulations! Don't forget to post pics of your ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts