Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pics of my 5 challengers. The newest additons are the white IE and the Mopar10. GWE is on the way, hopefully i will have it by mid
summer :bigthumb: Cheers, Enjoy
2009 SRT Torred
2010 SRT Plum Crazy
2010 SRT Fucshia
2010 Mopar 10
2011 IE SRT white/blue stripes
2011 GWE ordered

Oh, by the way I am the fat little guy in front of the PCP :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
I hate you.....er... envy you......no I hate you.....err you're one lucky bastard....5 of them?!?!?!......I hate you......:bigthumb:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thanks dude! Now my wife doesn't think I'm so bad with my Charger & Challenger.

Nice pics!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
As far as the colours, Torred. But I sure like the 2011 IE, feels like a different challenger.
Is it just because of the IE..... or do the 2011 SRT 6.4's have that same "feel"?...... BTW great collection

·
Registered
406 Posts
Wow.....that is an amazing fleet!!!! and one more on the way....all i can say is Wow.
Thanks for the pictures!

hey on your Torred, i have the same one and have been thinking of doing the front hood to quarter double stripe. where did you get yours? looks good!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Awesome collection, congrats.

Is it just because of the IE..... or do the 2011 SRT 6.4's have that same "feel"?...... BTW great collection
I can speak about this, the 392 is just an amazing machine with all the upgrades, truly awesome.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Wow, what a stable....Congrats man !!!! You are my hero :bigthumb:
Please more pics when the GWE comes in.
Enjoy...

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
wow very nice! without getting too personal...what do you do for a living!!:) i need to change careers lol

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Well for sure you're not the Patches in this song.......... Hahaha!

I don't feel so bad about planning to be a 2 SRT Challenger family now.

Thanks for buying Canadian made.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Wow, what a waste of money. 5 challengers makes no sense to me. Broaden your horizons, expand your collection. I love challengers obviously, but 5 of them? Wouldn't it make more sense to have a 08 SRT in your collection. With that kind of money you really should venture outside your comfort zone. All that being said, they are nice cars. Personally I would of gone another route. No offense

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Great collection all you're missing is the "Dodge" dealership sign on the garage

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
That is impressive, but I have to ask... why? Do you drive all of them?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
So I would envy your collection, but I am more envious of the huge garage behind them :bigthumb:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wow, what a waste of money. 5 challengers makes no sense to me. Broaden your horizons, expand your collection. I love challengers obviously, but 5 of them? Wouldn't it make more sense to have a 08 SRT in your collection. With that kind of money you really should venture outside your comfort zone. All that being said, they are nice cars. Personally I would of gone another route. No offense
I'm sure the 08 SRT is next....If you have the money who cares what you do with it as long as it makes you happy.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 68 Posts