Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU get a free shirt, and YOU get a free shirt! Starting NOW until the end of July, all orders $2,500 or more will receive a FREE t-shirt. Just use the corresponding coupon code for your size at checkout on HHPRacing.com !

Small shirt code: FreeTs
Med. shirt code: FreeTm
Large shirt code: FreeTL
XL shirt code: FreeTxL
XXL shirt code: FreeTxxL

·
Registered
460 Posts
YOU get a free shirt, and YOU get a free shirt! Starting NOW until the end of July, all orders $2,500 or more will receive a FREE t-shirt. Just use the corresponding coupon code for your size at checkout on HHPRacing.com !

Small shirt code: FreeTs
Med. shirt code: FreeTm
Large shirt code: FreeTL
XL shirt code: FreeTxL
XXL shirt code: FreeTxxL

Oh WOW! Where do I sign up to get a "free" $5 t-shirt for spending $2,500. What a deal! Seriously???

·
Registered
63 Posts
Oh WOW! Where deo I sign up to get a "free" $5 t-shirt for spending $2,500. What a deal! Seriously???

Kinda of agree :| I'm sure you run a fine business and work hard, but a Free T-Shirt for a $2500 order is not much of an incentive at all!! :surprise:

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
I'm sorry but is that Opra in the photo? I also apologize, but constructive criticism here. Perhaps something better than a t-shirt and also if your going to put a woman in the photo use an attractive one that is into our type of vehicles. Sweet shirts though.... for the cost of those products the manufacturers could/ should throw in shirts.

Signing off from somewhere in the Universe...

·
Vendor
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh WOW! Where deo I sign up to get a "free" $5 t-shirt for spending $2,500. What a deal! Seriously???
Sorry to pee in your cornflakes. We just thought those that were actually modding would appreciate some extra swag in additional to our already low everyday prices and free shipping. Note made, no t-shirt for you.
Kinda of agree :| I'm sure you run a fine business and work hard, but a Free T-Shirt for a $2500 order is not much of an incentive at all!! :surprise:
Give us a shout when you're ready to do more than tint your windows :wink3:

·
Vendor
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sorry but is that Opra in the photo? I also apologize, but constructive criticism here. Perhaps something better than a t-shirt and also if your going to put a woman in the photo use an attractive one that is into our type of vehicles. Sweet shirts though.... for the cost of those products the manufacturers could/ should throw in shirts.

ICYMI circa 2011:

https://youtu.be/8CAscBCdaQg?t=1m33s

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Sorry to pee in your cornflakes. We just thought those that were actually modding would appreciate some extra swag in additional to our already low everyday prices and free shipping. Note made, no t-shirt for you.

:laugh:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sorry for "looking a gift horse in the mouth"! :grin2:

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts

I married the first time for love, the second time, will be for money.... :D

·
Vendor
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts