Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think these may be from Petty's Garage or Arrington but I don't see them for sale. Anyone know for sure or seen them?

HemiSam

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I seem to recall seeing a thread with design drawings of those some place. I was thinning BT was behind them? I'll see if I can't find that thread...

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BT was def working on some, Tim. they were getting a lot of help from potential buyers split between real and stick-ons, as well as competing projects.

Sam

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
yea, and there were some cardboard design layouts that were very close to this. Doesn't look to difficult to fab one up, but hey if someone already has done the work..... that's even better...

I do like the design, just like I did back when I saw it. It hides the support and puts the pins in a nice place on the hood... IMHO..

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
I'm fairly confident that those hood pins are a Petty's Garage design. The BT product died on the vine.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll call Petty's Monday. I'd like to get the low profile quick release jobbies on hood pins dot com but I need a good base for them. Hopefully I can do a little mix and match.

HemiSam

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I'm fairly confident that those hood pins are a Petty's Garage design. The BT product died on the vine.
Your correct, I just found a post.. no link but says Petty's Garage has them @119.00 dollars for the set. Functional 3 point attachment with 1/2 “x 13 threaded bung. Hood pins NOT included.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts