Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its that time again. I’ll start with 2 orders same car from different dealers. I like then so much!!😁
Font Material property Paper Document Monochrome photography
Font Parallel Paper Document Paper product

·
Registered
17,010 Posts
OK better luck this time!!

And I see they blocked out the invoice price! Sheesh, what a dealer or is that another Canada thing?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe a Canadian thing. I have never seen the invoice prices on any of the POC’s I’ve got. And i have quite a few 😆

·
Premium Member
5,725 Posts
At least there's no "Gas Guzzler Tax"!
Are the wait times for Scat Packs still crazy long up there?
Good luck!

·
Registered
17,010 Posts
At least there's no "Gas Guzzler Tax"!
I think there was for M6 just like USA. Not sure how much though, Hellcat was $1000 and called a Federal Green Levy.

·
Registered
2019 F8 Green 1320
140 Posts
Yep M6 gets the gas guzzler tax of $1000 and I think hellcats get $1700. You can see when you build them online. Oh, I didnt realize this was in Alberta, ignore that...

·
Premium Member
5,725 Posts
Damn, there's no escaping globalization overreach. I think they learn what limits the populace will tolerate from each other.

·
Registered
17,010 Posts
Yep M6 gets the gas guzzler tax of $1000 and I think hellcats get $1700. You can see when you build them online. Oh, I didnt realize this was in Alberta, ignore that...
Widebody Hellcat is $2100 now!

·
Registered
17,010 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And I see they also dropped the term Barracuda from the spoiler option. Hmm, is that a sign of things to come?

Ah so they did 😂. They must of just done that because on the August POC i have its still says Barracuda with the same sales code MXN

·
Premium Member
5,725 Posts
Conspiracy theories abound! :unsure:

Reactions: Slidd

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Canadian order. 2022 with a VIN. Not mine. Wish it was but there is hope for Canadians and looking at the VIN it should be an early build🤞
Font Parallel Screenshot Rectangle Paper

·
Registered
82 Posts
My VIN is in the 300's as well. My understanding it there is no rhyme or reason on how the VIN is assigned. I have seen a 2022 order 3 days after mine and the VIN is in the 200's

·
Premium Member
10,694 Posts
On November 13th I placed an order for a 2022 TorRed Challenger 1320. Serial number has been assigned and in "D" status - Firm Schedule. Now the wait begins as they are still building 2021 cars through at least the end of December.
11/13 That’s a famous day in history, anyone know what happened on that date?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts