Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,932 Posts
How about this one...

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,932 Posts
@[U]Gila Hemi[/U], Just encase you did not notice, your passenger window is not going all the way up, needs adjusting. ;)
I actually leave the windows cracked like that to keep the heat from building up in the car. I take it you've never been to Arizona in the summer time...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,617 Posts
So, tell us about this pick up lady...

A Guy

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
After all these years, I still stop and stare at your old yellow R/T Classic. Looks so correct from the factory in so many ways.
Thanks. Even today, I still feel that is was the best looking Challenger to roll off the Brampton line.

Just screamed 1970.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
434 Posts
Let's just say it stands out at parent parking when i go pick my kid up from school lol. The pick up lady and a handful of girls asked if i could rev it on my way out, of course i obliged :cool:

View attachment 980384
Much more cooooool than a Yeller Bus.

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,617 Posts
Sure it was working when he posted it. PB decided to sabotage millions of pictures later

A Guy

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Am I the only one that hates the whole "crooked" pictures fad? It just makes me have to twist and turn my neck to see the pictures correctly! Just makes it harder to view what I'm trying to see...

Nice looking car though! :)

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
825 Posts
Am I the only one that hates the whole "crooked" pictures fad? It just makes me have to twist and turn my neck to see the pictures correctly! Just makes it harder to view what I'm trying to see...

Nice looking car though! :)
I pretty much agree, but I get it when used to get something to fit the frame instead of the subject being cropped off. I'm more irked in general by pictures and videos taken in portrait mode when the subject clearly fits better landscape. (like cars...)
And yep, I agree, nice car. Calvear0 What % tint is that?

·
Registered
19 SPWB
24 Posts
I pretty much agree, but I get it when used to get something to fit the frame instead of the subject being cropped off. I'm more irked in general by pictures and videos taken in portrait mode when the subject clearly fits better landscape. (like cars...)
And yep, I agree, nice car. Calvear0 What % tint is that?
I have 5% tint all around minus the windshield. forgive my sins of incorrect pictures .

Attachments

6021 - 6040 of 6060 Posts