Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

6501 - 6520 of 6563 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,642 Posts
Tested the limits of good taste in photo editing. Might have gone too far :D
Looks good to me, what is the original like?
With a lot of little tweaks and some bigger obvious ones (distance blur, remove color, straightened, highlighted..., I turned this

into this

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks great!

Looks good to me, what is the original like?
The original (straight from camera) looks almost black&white. I thought I like the idea of bumping up the yellow tones to get the "orange stripe reflection" on the side profile. Now I'm not that sure anymore. In the world of instagram filters it everything is too oversaturated.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,642 Posts
Looks great!

The original (straight from camera) looks almost black&white. I thought I like the idea of bumping up the yellow tones to get the "orange stripe reflection" on the side profile. Now I'm not that sure anymore. In the world of instagram filters it everything is too oversaturated.
Yes, but that is a huge improvement. It is a nice looking image now, the before was, just "eh". Nice subject and composition, just no good lighting and blah overall. The windows are the giveaway, see how much the aqua tint gets exaggerated when you muck with it. I had a hard time turning that back down, only on the glass you see through. Yours isn't as drastic, but still noticeable afterwards. I typically never muck with my pictures, unless trying to fix a problem, or actually doing something for fun, like that one. Most pictures I take are "archival", not "artistic".

Reactions: maddo

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
Vancouver, WA

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,918 Posts
With the recent ice storm and drop in temperatures, we remove the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and the Challenger T/A from the garage whenever it will be below 20*F or so and bring in our two outside dogs from the elements. The Challenger had some icing bling on it today....

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
The 6” of snow they predicted yesterday evening after we finished up our 41 hour power outage at 5:30 pm EDT yesterday....

·
Registered
299 Posts
This is one of my favorite photos of my car. The car looks good, and it takes me back to a place and time that is full of great memories. This is at Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, CA. They have a partnership with Lexus, so when you pull up to check in, the valet takes your car, and typically you don’t see it again until you check out. They either provide you a loaner if you want to drive somewhere, or they shuttle you around, both in a Lexus. My car and a few others (There’s a Jag and a Porsche in this photo) were left in the main parking area for the cool factor.

It is unconfirmed, but in my mind, everybody asked to drive the Challenger.

6501 - 6520 of 6563 Posts