Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

6521 - 6540 of 6563 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,918 Posts
@Ghofig

I presume you don’t see many other Challengers on the road in your area, do you?

Reactions: Loopy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,074 Posts
Very nice, saw that road on Top Gear ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
57 Posts
Can't decide if I like this better with or without the sun... they are 2 different images, I didn't just crop out the sun.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
I want to see your car up here soon SKT PK 9 Man. In all it's glory! Inside and out. Show that lovely lady off!
Oh yeah, for sure! Sooo glad the detail shop is going to do their own photo shoot for me! That way I should have some really professional photos to post (I am terrible at photos). Was supposed to be done by the end of the week but I added some additional PPF, so may delay it into next week. After 3 1/2 months I can't believe I'm in the "home stretch"! :D

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am envious. Can't wait for the detail shop to get done with mine and bring her home. Been there for a week today.
Good choice getting the Shaker. It’s a shame they didn’t offer that with the Widebody last year.

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Good choice getting the Shaker. It’s a shame they didn’t offer that with the Widebody last year.
Yeah, one of the reasons I ordered. Wanted both. (y)

·
Registered
15,919 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
523 Posts
Here's mine, beside Barkley Dam in Kentucky.
Here's mine on the track at ATCO a 2010 6.1 6spd it went 12.8 in the 1/4 mile........a very violent ride when I side stepped the clutch at 5000 rpm rear cradle was jumping all over car had 600 miles on it still own it and prefer it over the new ones body style is closest to a 70

6521 - 6540 of 6563 Posts