Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Monday I picked mine up. 0980 DWB 6 speed Group II Nav RSA's. The car is in great condition, and I'm picky. Drove 20 mi home and I'm gonna Love it. The car is stunning in my garage. I ordered the Mopar 10 shifter for starters. The Dealership was great. Thanks Vero Beach, Fl. CJD.
Random observations.
1. My trunk opens with button and no fob. Another car on the lot did too, others did not. Dealer is investigating.
2. The NAV knows the speed limit on some roads and turns the mph display red if your speeding.
3. My stripes are over holes on the front bumper are others the same?
4. I'm really happy... what wait. Hang in there people.
5. My decals were in glove box.
Greg:bigthumb:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from Okla. Get us some pictures of the bumper, never seen stripes on there before. Enjoy the ride and the forums. Ronnie

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
holes under stripe

If you zoom in on the bumper, you can see that the stripe covers what looks like holes. Kind of makes bubbles under the stripe. I do not know if this is normal but I did notice it in this picture. Maybe Pre-drilled holes/location for front plate frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
If you zoom in on the bumper, you can see that the stripe covers what looks like holes. Kind of makes bubbles under the stripe. I do not know if this is normal but I did notice it in this picture. Maybe Pre-drilled holes/location for front plate frame.

Yes that is what they are for.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yes, just like this. I don't know if they are really holes, I'm not poking them. Haven't been able to get to the backside easily.
My trunk is locking like it should today, I didn't do anything to it. The dealer called wanting to check it out.
Thanks for the replies. I'll post pics after I get through detailing. LOL
CAUTION!
Anybody know how to get the glue off visors, if not don't try to remove ugly stickers.
Greg

·
Registered
675 Posts
On Monday I picked mine up. 0980 DWB 6 speed Group II Nav RSA's. The car is in great condition, and I'm picky. Drove 20 mi home and I'm gonna Love it. The car is stunning in my garage. I ordered the Mopar 10 shifter for starters. The Dealership was great. Thanks Vero Beach, Fl. CJD.
Random observations.
1. My trunk opens with button and no fob. Another car on the lot did too, others did not. Dealer is investigating.
2. The NAV knows the speed limit on some roads and turns the mph display red if your speeding.
3. My stripes are over holes on the front bumper are others the same?
4. I'm really happy... what wait. Hang in there people.
5. My decals were in glove box.
Greg:bigthumb:
Are the IE the only ones that have a button to open truck, anyone got any pics of it?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Are the IE the only ones that have a button to open truck, anyone got any pics of it?
Nope! We all got it. And it even operates under the "keyless enter/go" principles.

Per the owner's manual and instructions:

To Enter the Trunk:

With a valid Keyless Enter-N-Go Key Fob located outside the vehicle and within 3 ft (1.0 m) of the deck lid, press the button on the located on the center of the light bar which is located on the deck lid above the license plate.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
There is a new TSB for the trunks opening without the FOB nearby. They need to reset the computer.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Congradulations on your awsome ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts