·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
I hate you! :grin2:

SWEET!!!!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sweet! I just have 4 Challengers in mine (virtually).

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Nice job.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
6,206 Posts
I would post a pic of my Challenger's nightly rest area, but after seeing the immaculate examples others have posted up, I have decided not to.

It would take me a whole weekend to attack my garage and get all the tools and miscellaneous parts and such put away and stacked neatly in some semblance of order, not to mention the regular cleaning tasks I would need to perform like removing cobwebs from the corners and sweeping out the errant grass clippings. Further, given my current location (Texas) and the time year (Dog Days of Summer), spending a weekend in that garage trying to get it cleaned up would likely result in a mild heat stroke at the very least or massive heart attack at worst.

And while I do love you hose-heads here on ChallengerTalk (in a purely platonical way obviously!), I'm not quite ready for The Big Dirt Nap just yet, especially for something as trivial as posting up a picture of the garage in which I park my Challenger.

But hopefully that will not deter others from posting their garage pics, I do like seeing how others' Challengers live!

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
I would post a pic of my Challenger's nightly rest area, but after seeing the immaculate examples others have posted up, I have decided not to.

It would take me a whole weekend to attack my garage and get all the tools and miscellaneous parts and such put away and stacked neatly in some semblance of order, not to mention the regular cleaning tasks I would need to perform like removing cobwebs from the corners and sweeping out the errant grass clippings. Further, given my current location (Texas) and the time year (Dog Days of Summer), spending a weekend in that garage trying to get it cleaned up would likely result in a mild heat stroke at the very least or massive heart attack at worst.

And while I do love you hose-heads here on ChallengerTalk (in a purely platonical way obviously!), I'm not quite ready for The Big Dirt Nap just yet, especially for something as trivial as posting up a picture of the garage in which I park my Challenger.

But hopefully that will not deter others from posting their garage pics, I do like seeing how others' Challengers live!
+1 on that Nuke... I'm just happy to be able to keep 2 cars, 2 Sportsters, a lawn tractor and an emergency generator in there and still get the door closed. :crying: It's a mess. But man, some of you guys have awesome garages/shops. I'm jealous.

·
Premium Member
6,206 Posts
Unsolved Mysteries

garage #1
garage #2
Very nice, but there are a couple things I noticed in those pics which are very disconcerting.

In the first pic, I noticed a mysterious nebulous object (circled in red):
garage pic 1.jpg

Is that a ghost or some other kind of spirit being stuck in between this world and their own???? :scatter:

In the second pic, I noticed an object I recognize quite well, but its mere presence worries me:
garage pic 2.jpg

Is that item yours?? If not, whose is it?? Why would allow such a low-quality product to sully the image of your garage??? :disappointed:

If it's one of your friends', I'd consider unfriending him...at least until he stops buying that crap. :nono:

·
Premium Member
6,206 Posts
Here's mine. Just need to finish floor.
Nice!

Those old cans of oil couldn't have been easy to find...or cheap to acquire :wink3:

·
Vendor
12,278 Posts
Very nice, but there are a couple things I noticed in those pics which are very disconcerting.

In the first pic, I noticed a mysterious nebulous object (circled in red):

Is that a ghost or some other kind of spirit being stuck in between this world and their own???? :scatter:

In the second pic, I noticed an object I recognize quite well, but its mere presence worries me:

Is that item yours?? If not, whose is it?? Why would allow such a low-quality product to sully the image of your garage??? :disappointed:

If it's one of your friends', I'd consider unfriending him...at least until he stops buying that crap. :nono:
in the first I dont know, as far as the second I normally partake with Dos Equis or Tecate and every now and again some apple pie or some clear.....l>:)

·
Premium Member
6,206 Posts
in the first I dont know, as far as the second I normally partake with Dos Equis or Tecate and every now and again some apple pie or some clear.....l>:)
Well I couldn't shake the feeling your garage might have a ghost skulking around trying to set up a full-on haunting or something, so I took another run at that picture to try to identify just what that thing is once and for all.

:5: And I've got some good news!! :5:

I am 99% certain that your garage is not being cased by a spirit or ghost or anything like that.

That blurry object I circled in red is not a misplaced inhabitant of this world as I previously thought. Instead, it is most likely something one of the 2 gentlemen on the far right threw at the wooden stand in the foreground.

So unless he was actually throwing a ghost, you can rest easy knowing your garage is in no imminent danger of becoming haunted by any poltergeists or evil spirits...

well, let me rephrase that: "apple pie or some clear" should be the only evil spirits haunting your garage. :icon_lol:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts