Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so impress with their tie down gear that we became a dealer....

When Ultimate Performance, one of our sponsors towed Bigred's Road to Sema 2018 to Vegas for SEMA and the Ultimate Street Car Challenger Invitational we got first hand experience with their product, the quality and durability was simply awesome...we love it so much that we became a dealer....

If you tow an ATV, a race car or show car, this is the ultimate tie down strap and equipment....conveniently comes in a carry bag....

Our first stock order should be in a few weeks and will be ready to ship!!!!

Best of all Made In America!!!!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Looks like a promising product!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do you crisscross the back straps? It didn't look that way in the pic. I'll be calling you in the spring for some. Mine are worn out

·
Vendor
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you crisscross the back straps? It didn't look that way in the pic. I'll be calling you in the spring for some. Mine are worn out
we never do, we dont criss cross them, and towed 1000's of miles and Bigred has never moved, including trip to Vegas and back.....I dont like compressing the suspension, thats placing the suspension in binds for lots of road miles and bouncing around, we always strap thru the wheels.....
Luke

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I will attest to the quality of this tie down equipment first hand. Been using it to tie down my car now for the last year. Very well made quality stuff!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was so impress with the quality when i saw them strap down Bigred to go to Vegas, that I decided to become a dealer
Luke

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
You guys must have quite a parts warehouse

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Congratulations on 10,000 posts Luke ;)