Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,i have a white with black line sxt plus 2011 and im doing some small mods on it painted the caliper red ,sxt-6 emblem,front grill sxt emblem and i ordered a mach-x-v6 ch with square tips and i plan on getting a eibach lowering kit and some nice wheel 20 or 22 inch now i have 18 and they are small ....lol.I want your opinion about that and if you have some idea of nice mods.And if you have some information about eibach and some wheel like the price.......thank

·
Registered
93 Posts
The question is are you going for performance or look wise? Bigger wheels will hurt your performance. Eibach are a good upgrade.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The question is are you going for performance or look wise? Bigger wheels will hurt your performance. Eibach are a good upgrade.
Just like FastChallenger said, It's pretty much a performance questions. In my OPINION, I'm not a fan of big tires. They look nice, but just not my thing. Ether way your still gonna look really good no matter what size you have.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Then 18s look much better when the car is lowered. Some folks thought I had gotten bigger rims. Here's my '11 SE with Eibach Pro Kit springs:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just like FastChallenger said, It's pretty much a performance questions. In my OPINION, I'm not a fan of big tires. They look nice, but just not my thing. Ether way your still gonna look really good no matter what size you have.
Now i have 18 inch they are too much small and im looking for some black viper 22 inch THEY LOOK REALLY REALLY GOOD ! with eibach pro lowering kit .

·
Registered
334 Posts
I just replaced the springs and did not get an alignment. Cost was around $450 for springs and labor. I've driven about 10,000mi and there's been no even wear on the tires, so I'm not concerned about alignment. It tracks perfectly and handles way better than before. The ride is slightly stiffer, but I felt the SE was a bit floaty before.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts