Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry, but I don't get it. What's the significance of pictures of watches?
Some people are in to watches like some are in to challengers. There are mind blowing styles of watches available now at very reasonable cost. I would like to see what others are sporting on their wrist while sporting their challenger. I have mostly automatic and mechanical watches, will post a pic later. Include some basic info like brand ect....would be nice.
Citizen Eco Drive and Vostok Europe 31 jewel automatic 728/999

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Yes me too! I like the watches too........AND my Challenger. The Challenger more! I have toooo many watches. I will post a few too. Mostly Bulova. They made some really cool models a few years ago.
This might get fun.

I used to watch the "watch show" on Saturday and Sunday nights. Until they went out of business. Used to text with hosts. My Wife did, and I was there. Regardless they sold watches on the gray market. 70-90% off.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
276 Posts
An ESQ Movado that work awarded me a couple of years ago. Tried to show my top speed (160mph) on the center cluster too but it is too blurry.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Me first

This is the Seiko Turttle diver. Pretty popular watch and I think the color goes well with the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Gotta say LOVE this thread. Good job. They do go..........for a lot of us. Personalizes us, our watches and cars.
Pictures to follow.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes me too! I like the watches too........AND my Challenger. The Challenger more! I have toooo many watches. I will post a few too. Mostly Bulova. They made some really cool models a few years ago.
This might get fun.
I used to watch the "watch show" on Saturday and Sunday nights. Until they went out of business. Used to text with hosts. My Wife did, and I was there. Regardless they sold watches on the gray market. 70-90% off.
I am addicted to the Evine channel and their web site for watch deals. I always check to see when they are selling the different watch brands on cable. I try to limit myself to a watch every 6 months.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am addicted to the Evine channel and their web site for watch deals. I always check to see when they are selling the different watch brands on cable. I try to limit myself to a watch every 6 months.

Some wrist shots :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My daily bump around watches, wont lose any sleep if they get dinged.
Citizen Eco Drive and Vostok Europe Lunokod 31 jewel automatic 728/999

I love field and pilot watches. That citizen looks awesome

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I don't wear watches often, but I chose a picture of this favorite to share with all of you. After retiring from the Air Force Reserve Program, I waited over a decade before receiving a retiree paycheck. I use the money to fund my Challenger that I purchased last year when I turned 60. I'm very grateful to the Air Force for not only allowing me to serve, but to also enjoy retirement behind the wheel of a fantastic car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I don't wear watches often, but I chose a picture of this favorite to share with all of you. After retiring from the Air Force Reserve Program, I waited over a decade before receiving a retiree paycheck. I use the money to fund my Challenger that I purchased last year when I turned 60. I'm very grateful to the Air Force for not only allowing me to serve, but to also enjoy retirement behind the wheel of a fantastic car.

Thank you for your service. Great watch. FANTASTIC car!!! Love those colors. Yes they DID allow you to retire well.
I am 60 and retired too. I do know what you mean. Some more pics would REALLY be nice.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Here is mine! 2011 RT/C 6 speed and my Longines Grand Vitesse

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Thank you for your service, what a fantastic looking car and such a nice time piece

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thank you for your service. Great watch. FANTASTIC car!!! Love those colors. Yes they DID allow you to retire well.

I am 60 and retired too. I do know what you mean. Some more pics would REALLY be nice.

Thank you, Scat. Like everyone here, I really like the Challenger. I truly hope you're enjoying retirement as much as I.

More pics, as requested.
The first is at the dealership the day I bought it. The car facing it is its twin, except it has the A8. It would be cool to know where that one is now.
The second is at home a couple weeks later.
Next shows the sepia interior. At first I thought it was a bit "out there," but I really like it.

I have thoroughly enjoyed driving this car the past year and a half, and feel very fortunate to have found this forum to swap stories about our rides.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts