Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Octane Red SXT
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Simple no hole mount for your Tazer that simply slips over the foam core next to the battery. It doesn't get in the way of anything and holds your Tazer safely away from the battery.
Get it free on Thingiverse. Z Automotive Tazer Box

See my 2015-2021 Dodge Challenger Cold Air Headlight Intake Ring Tubes Here

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Any interest in "printing" one for sale to schmucks like me that don't have a 3D printer? :) If so, how much? Shipped to PA (19390).

Looks like a great idea.

How does it "fasten" to the foam (didn't click the link yet)?

EDIT: Never mind, I see that it just slips over the foam "wall".

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,283 Posts
Any interest in "printing" one for sale to schmucks like me that don't have a 3D printer? :) If so, how much? Shipped to PA (19390).

Looks like a great idea.

How does it "fasten" to the foam (didn't click the link yet)?

EDIT: Never mind, I see that it just slips over the foam "wall".
There is a way to print it to the cloud and it goes to a "printing company". You can even pick a material for it to be printed out of. It will estimate the price. I only ever played with that but could not get it to print. (I was trying a model of the Space Shuttle mounted to it's tanks and rockets) years ago.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,390 Posts
If any of yinz have a 3d printer, or figure out how to "cloud print" this thingy, do an extra one; I'll pay reasonable price + shipping.

In the meantime, I'm going to study that picture and see if I can't find some hardware store item that would work as well.

·
Registered
2020 Octane Red SXT
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
If any of yinz have a 3d printer, or figure out how to "cloud print" this thingy, do an extra one; I'll pay reasonable price + shipping.

In the meantime, I'm going to study that picture and see if I can't find some hardware store item that would work as well.
The print time is kind of crazy and takes most of a day for just one. Price would be in the $25+ range and why I'm trying to open a Shapeways. Bigger, faster printers so the price should reflect that.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
25,536 Posts
Be aware only Vendors are allowed to advertise/sell on the forum

3. Approved Items:
  • Auto-related items only
  • No links to ebay or other outside selling sites
  • Private party ads only - NO vendor ads / NO retail or commercial sales
  • Items must be your own personal property - selling on behalf of others not permitted
  • No repeats or multiples of the same item sold by the same seller. This forum is intended for occasional private party offerings only; ongoing or repeat sales give the appearance of a commercial venture and will be removed. Please apply for a Supporting Vendor account
  • No contraband/ illegal items

A Guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts