Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Tazer when the issues with the Uconnect update causing Sport mode to stop working arose. I realize that I don't really use most of the features and have basically been using it for nothing more than track mode. I'm looking to sell it. I can post a picture, if anyone wants, but they all look exactly the same. I just took it off my car last week after returning settings to stock. I paid the retail price for it, which is $249 +tax. I'm looking to get $200 OBO and I'll cover the shipping to get it where it needs to go. Paypal will be used for the sale. I'm located in O'Fallon, Missouri if anyone local is interested in meeting up for the sale.

Note: I have not done the most recent firmware update that offers the ability to marry. It's a simple process through the zautomotive software and a usb cable, which is included with the Tazer. I don't think I can post a link to the Zautomotive site that will have all the details for the item, but you're more than welcome to check it out if you are interested in the entire set of features. My car is a 2015 Scat Pack 6M, but as far as I know, it should work on all of the current models and trims but some features are not available on lower trim levels.

·
Registered
Challenger Scat Pack
35 Posts
I bought a Tazer when the issues with the Uconnect update causing Sport mode to stop working arose. I realize that I don't really use most of the features and have basically been using it for nothing more than track mode. I'm looking to sell it. I can post a picture, if anyone wants, but they all look exactly the same. I just took it off my car last week after returning settings to stock. I paid the retail price for it, which is $249 +tax. I'm looking to get $200 OBO and I'll cover the shipping to get it where it needs to go. Paypal will be used for the sale. I'm located in O'Fallon, Missouri if anyone local is interested in meeting up for the sale.

Note: I have not done the most recent firmware update that offers the ability to marry. It's a simple process through the zautomotive software and a usb cable, which is included with the Tazer. I don't think I can post a link to the Zautomotive site that will have all the details for the item, but you're more than welcome to check it out if you are interested in the entire set of features. My car is a 2015 Scat Pack 6M, but as far as I know, it should work on all of the current models and trims but some features are not available on lower trim levels.
So you don't care about having sport mode anymore? I bought the device so that I could use the GPS while the car was in motion. Nothing was more frustrating then not being able to search or change addresses if I needed to. Because the uconnect update broke our vehicles, the Tazer has become very useful. If you sell it then you'll have a limp challenger.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should have stated that my Sport mode just recently began working again. That's why I am selling it. It works again and I don't use the other features enough.

·
Registered
393 Posts
...I bought the device so that I could use the GPS while the car was in motion. Nothing was more frustrating then not being able to search or change addresses if I needed to. ...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I was looking forward to that feature as well. However while waiting 2 things happened that make it not so great anymore.

1. Waze now works with android Auto
2. I found out you can use the speech option and talk to the car while driving and it will navigate to where you tell it, and you dont have to be stopped for that to work.

Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts