Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dagnabbit, frackensmacken reggin smeggin trucks!!!

I was my 1.5 seconds back from the truck in front of me on the freeway this morning and I see a GIANT mud ball fall from the bottom of a pickup and then KABLOWIE!!! it hit the ground and broke into nice bite sized pieces. and it comes bulleting towards my front end

I brake but the douchebag behind me is riding my tail and almost hits me.

then bang ang bang bang bang across the front of my car as the dirt clumps pepper me.

I stopped for gas and took a look but it was dark out at 6:30 am. I did see the dirt scratched my hood about the size of a quarter and there was mud on the spoiler and in the crevice between the spoiler and the front fascia.

Man that sucks but i think it will buff out. but then again, the sun hasnt come up so I dont know what really happened yet

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
That sucks ..... i wont drive behind trucks for that very reason .. good luck .. hopefully its nothing

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately, i live in Arkansas. 2/3rds of the vehicles on the roads are trucks.

I went and looked at it at sun up and its not too bad. Gave me a reason to buy the Porter Cable 7424xp orbital polisher. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts