175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used these? Any feedback? Looking for no drill rock guards

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
327 Posts
Has anyone used these? Any feedback? Looking for no drill rock guards

I have very similar Rock guards on my 2008 that I got from them while they were still making them for my year and like them well enough. I wonder though if I would have liked molded one better or not.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
They work great just got em not too long ago

The 3m tape thats on them is gnarly not your regular double tape

They could be wider, i still get a minor amount of rocks, but it blocks for the most part

·
Registered
362 Posts
I had them on my charger a few years ago, one would not line up with the holes for the pushpins, had to drill new hole! On my SP challenger I installed the Mopar ones. It took longer to install them but they fit perfectly!

·
Registered
707 Posts
I had them installed by the manufacturers. I like that no drilling is required they use tape and clips, they hold on pretty well been about 3 years. I wish they were wider but I also got clear bra around that area to protect for any misses

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
394 Posts
I use the "stealth" ones from RPI Designs and had to replace the fronts twice over 10 years. They'd crack along the bottom fasteners - not surprising as the car is autocrossed, tracked and driven in snow.

Reactions: DT440

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback The small size wouldn't work for me. I'm looking at them because I went 305/35's on the back on 10.5" rims. Front I went 275 on 9.5"
Maybe I'll have to drill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts