Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
selling my ZL1 addons diffuser, piece is in great shape, fits great, just got tired of the look and washing the car with it on there. includes all mounting hardware. I'll do $200 shipped, and yes, I realize they sell them for $220 new, but they charge $50 to ship it, so this is great bit cheaper. I won't do any less that $200 so please do not ask, I will just keep it first.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thread in, but I took a chance that my car had the threads, it did not! I had to tuck a nut and washer up in there, worked fine for me.

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,343 Posts
lurking is like stalking...just thought i'd ask a pertinent quest...FIRST
Actually no. It is my way of adding a place marker to something I'm very interested in. I don't have any questions right now.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Actually no. It is my way of adding a place marker to something I'm very interested in. I don't have any questions right now.
didn't mean to be rude...it's all yours, my 'boat' doesn't go fast enuff for it to help, good luck

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,343 Posts
didn't mean to be rude...it's all yours, my 'boat' doesn't go fast enuff for it to help, good luck
No problem. I'm still in the process of doing engine mods, so I haven't decided yet.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump it up!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
thread in, but I took a chance that my car had the threads, it did not! I had to tuck a nut and washer up in there, worked fine for me.
Hey,
1) do you still have it?
2) you didn't bother to answer my questions...that i'm sure were pertinent to other potential buyers...so, is it an expensive decal (& the rest of the ? i asked)
thanks

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,737 Posts
what is 'BUMP' & 'BUMP IT UP' ?...sorry i'm an old man (63) & newbie (newby, nooby - nuubie, noobie...etc.,sp?) too boot ?! Yeah, in other words one of them things that aren't in the Bible
I'm 59, you aren't old, lol. Bump, or bump it up just means the original poster is making a post so his thread moves to the top of the forum, to be seen easier. Gila Hemi had previously posted "Lurking" so he'd be subscribed to the thread so he'd be notified if there were any new posts. You've done nothing wrong in this thread ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey,
1) do you still have it?
2) you didn't bother to answer my questions...that i'm sure were pertinent to other potential buyers...so, is it an expensive decal (& the rest of the ? i asked)
thanks
yes I still have it, I really want a local or semi local buyer, so yeah.....

and no I would say it does nothing for aerodynamics, thats not why I had it on though, lol I liked how it looked, and yes it was a pain to wash around, at least that's the reason I used to remove it lol

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,737 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts