Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoomers 3" cat back exhaust for 2011-2014 challenger srt 392. Polished mufflers and stainless zoomers exhaust tips. The tips are specially designed to eliminate flutter. Kit is 9 months old and has approximately 4500 miles on them. Garage kept adult driven. Kit cost me $1600 new willing to sell for $950 complete or separately $800 for exhaust and $275 for tips, firm. Shipping not included.

If you have never heard zoomers before they are the throatiest exhaust I've heard and is old school rumble. Check out YouTube or zoomers website for sound clips.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Zoomers

I'm selling due to trading my srt and the dealer giving me nothing for them. Trying to recover some of the fist. Kit us off the car and in my garage. No scratches dings or dents. As far as shipping, I can ship ups and would gave to get a quote. Probably around $50 I would assume. I would be shipping from Pennsylvania. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good. Check back have had a few people inquire about these and may be closing a deal later today. But definitely check back in case it falls through.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kit is sold

Thanks everyone but kit sold to salty801. Will send out once payment clears. This kit is best I've ever heard. >:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Recieved as described, looks brand new. Pretty excited to get this baby installed. Thanks for a quick and easy transaction, and a good deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.