1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Dodge Challenger SRT-8
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Zoomers Exhaust for 2012 SRT, FL/AL/GA/TX Area

Shot in the dark here, but I've gotten lucky on here before:

Currently have a Solo X-Pipe Cat Back that I love, but I am looking for a Zoomers Cat Back because I suspect it might get me a deeper tone from the exhaust. I would like to buy a used one and thought I could maybe find someone who was trading their car in. I have Solo Mach-X muffler section and/or a stock set up that I would consider trading, or normally look to buy at around 50% of the new value (I know the Zoomers system routinely goes for around $1000, so I would be looking to spend around $500 for a used system).

Thanks for looking and appreciate any help!

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
I have a Dynomax system I'll part with for $300. It has a deep tone, actually rattled the house when idling in the garage. I went with a quieter system to keep the wife happy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really appreciate the offer @McCloud! But right now, looking specifically for the Zoomers. I am essentially running straight pipes at the moment with the Solo, so rattling the house (and the neighborhood, for that matter) is not an issue>:). Its just a little more exotic sounding than I would like (First World problems). Just read too many good things about Zoomers and love what I've 'heard' online, so hoping to get lucky. If not, I will continue to wake the dead with the Solo. :cheers:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just swapped my stock 2011 392 exhaust for Zoomers this past spring (took me a while to decide). I love it. Let me know how you like it after the swap - Solo was my second choice.
@DonP: The Solo is Badass. I've had both the Mach-X and the X-Pipe on the car. Both are awesome, but I don't think I'll be able to rest until I hear both. I'll let you know! If you are interested here is my Solo:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump::redblob:
BUMP. There is one out there...I can feel it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts