Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any trouble with zoomers I l really like how they sound. But I was told that it’s a clamp on system and not wielded. Has anyone had any issue with this?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Has anyone had any trouble with zoomers I l really like how they sound. But I was told that it’s a clamp on system and not wielded. Has anyone had any issue with this?
Hello, while I have no experience in particular with Zoomers I did install the Solo X Pipe catback system. This was a direct bolt on system, my brother and I removed the exaust system. Once done the new Solo system went on very smoothly, a bolt on installation. The only welds necessary was on my new quad tips, my muffler shop took care of that no problem.

Very happy with the system, and no problems with the clamps on the exaust system!

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
A lot of bolt on style exhaust eventually develop a low rpm caused rattle. At least i did (solo mach x ). I chose to have it fully welded on. Cheap simple fix my muffle guy didnt even charge me because it took him 10 minutes, first time ive ever met him too just my luck i guess

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
trippytro
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing