Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am in the middle of deciding what exhaust to put on my car and I am between Zoomers and Solo, would love Zoomers but there expensive but I'd be willing to pay for it if I could find a place in Canada that sells them but there doesn't seem to be one. I know if I order one out of the states it's going to be very expensive shipping and brokerage to get here starting to run up to close if not more than 1500 bucks and I can get solo shipped from Canada much cheaper. Just wondering what my fellow Canadians have done to get Zoomers?

I emailed Zoomers but no response about this

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
We are Zoomers largest Mopar distributor and we ship Zoomers to Canada regularly, let us know how we can help, feel free to pm me your address info or give us a call at the shop 888-SPD-LOGX and we can get you squared away, plus you will save some money off the bat as our everyday low price on Zoomers is hundreds below MSRP!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Zoomers

I got mine shipped direct from Zoomers. Can't remember what the shipping was....who cares....absolutely gorgeous
looking exhaust and sounds incredible. Surprisingly quiet (it's all relative as the saying goes) until you put your foot
in it. It very definitely turns heads. Mind you, I am driving a supercharged dragon. Zoomers makes the car sound like it looks.
You can't go wrong with the Zoomers. Forgot to mention...I had mine polished!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts