Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow! This system is perfect (IMO) for this vehicle. I am now a prouder owner of my Challenger because it now has true muscle car sound. Big thanks to all of you cool folks at Speedlogix and the great members of this forum for your input.

I should also add that for what its worth, the install was a piece of cake and the guy that installed it complimented the welding and fitment.

Here is a little before and after video for you viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Man that sounds MEAN! :D

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Best muscle car sound for the Hemi Challenger IMO. I've heard a lot of others in person and nothing gives that ultimate presence and sense of raw power that the Zoomers do. I KNEW you'd like it. :eek:hyeah:

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Congrats! Mine goes in Thursday, can't wait!

Justin

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy crap! That's the best recording I've ever heard of a Challenger exhaust.
NICE
Oh right on! I guess all of those years working with these hand held cameras have finally paid off :dunno: (11 year Private Investigator).

Still grinning every-time I drive this machine.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No drone what so ever. Grab this system. Imo, it's perfect for the Challenger.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Concur with the above. Had mine in last night, and no drone, sounds great, quiet at cruising speed. Love it!

Justin

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Concur with the above. Had mine in last night, and no drone, sounds great, quiet at cruising speed. Love it!

Justin
Congrats on the great cat-back install. I am confident any one that gets it, will not regret it! Enjoy, brother!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts