Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've heard a range of videos from owners who have installed Zoomers on their Challenger. Sometimes the tone seems very deep with a slight bark under heavy throttle, but other times it sounds fairly raspy. Which is the real tone?

If it truly sounds like the deep exhaust in this video, I'm sold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OPXZ15yv_g

·
Registered
92 Posts
I love the deep sound of my zoomers, I went from flowmasters super 44's to zoomers and the zoomers is by far deeper and better sounding. I'm looking into getting another car for a build and the first thing I will order for it will be the zoomers. If you could just hear zoomers in person you would be sold.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I honestly think most videos don't do justice to the sound of the exhaust, but yes I would say the video is pretty close to what it sounds like. If your looking for that deep throaty sound then you can't go wrong with zoomers.

Reactions: DJ Hemi

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Just straight pipe the resonaters on your stock 6-speed system and it sounds almost exactly like that for 1/5 the price.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah, thats pretty much what my zoomers sound like. Although it does sound better in person. You get a good deep rumble at idle and the higher the rpms, the better it sounds I think.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
It's VERY deep, throaty and fat sounding (in a great way). No other exhaust has that old school rumble at all speeds like the Zoomers. There is a constant presence of power when driving around. I am not a fan of exhausts that are silent except when you gun it. I have a 5.7 and the Zoomers ranks up there as one of my best mods. I get a lot of compliments on the sound and I've had them on for over 2 years, no issues. Best of all I get NO drone with my 6 speed.

Here's what mine sounded like after they were installed:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Zoomers is one of the best sounding full cat back systems for the 5.7 imo. I probably would have went for the borla atak if i had the extra $$, but you won't be disappointed with the Zoomers setup. I tried posting a video on youtube, but the wind just doesn't do it justice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts