Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Which bolt on exhaust is more popular?

• Zoomers/SpeedLogic

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Solo (Mach X or ???)

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Other (Borla, Corsa, Flowmaster, etc.

Votes: 15 27.3%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have read many threads asking opinions about Solo exhaust, Zoomers exhaust, and other bolt on exhaust systems.There is a lot of good information in these various threads, but to the best of my knowledge, this question has never been asked...

Which is more popular? Post up which system you are currently running. (probably should have put this in the poll title)

I really doubt I could ask Lisa or Steve how many systems were sold to ChallengerTalk members so I thought I would post this poll. Not really looking for a discussion which is better, louder, easier to install, or whatever. Just simply, what do you have? I suspect many of you would have a educated guess, but would it be correct?

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I don't think you'll have trouble guessing what I choose. Oh and just Zoomers NOT Speedlogix. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Solo on mine, nice growl around town, absolutely roars at WOT!

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm with omaha rumble. Do I really need to tell you?
No, you sir do not. I am just curious where the numbers will end up.
Some days you would swear everybody is running Zoomers.
Some days the only thing you hear about is Solo
Then other days it's all about ________

I am happy to see so far there are some in the other category. Given how many systems there are out there, I would "assume" the other category would win...

But then again, I have been wrong before.

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
I'm a solo guy. I was the one that r&d'd solo back in 09. I've had there machX, hf cats, and now there straight pipe exhaust on. I've also had zoomers and two different pype systems on and blastin bobs. This should be Interesting to see as I was just out at solo last weekend putting one of there systems on my genisis coupe. And we were just talking about solo being a very popular system for the dodge platform.

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
I figured Zoomers would win this one, pleasantly surprised to see Solo in the lead...for now. :D

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I figured Zoomers would win this one, pleasantly surprised to see Solo in the lead...for now. :D
Honestly, given the number of different systems out there I figured "other" would win.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTT...

Common guys, I know for a fact that there is more than 25 aftermarket exhaust systems on this forum :)

Pretty sure the "Life with Zoomers" thread had more than 25...

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
TTT...

Common guys, I know for a fact that there is more than 25 aftermarket exhaust systems on this forum :)

Pretty sure the "Life with Zoomers" thread had more than 25...
Linn,

I can't help but be curious as to why you want to know this so badly? You seem very happy with your Solo and that being said, what would a poll between the two prove? You know these are probably the top two out there that people buy. Unless you want your car to sound like a pissed off lion that roars people scared? :icon_wink:

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jay, I am happy with the Solo system. More than anything, I am just curious ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Sorry, I can't help the researcher in me: this poll is flawed. It should ask either which exhaust system do you prefer, or do you have.

Finding out which system is Most Popular should be the result (output) of the poll, not the (input) question.

By asking Most Popular, we are being required to guess individually what all of us, collectively, prefer.

Having said that, I was looking at Zoomers when I voted, but ended ordering a Solo.

Question to the administrators: Is it possible to move my vote from Zoomers to Solo?

Reactions: DJ Hemi

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Happy with Solo

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, so far this really is not the results I was expecting....
The number of Solo systems almost equals the number of Zoomers and Others.
Honestly I expected the Others to be greater than Zoomers & Solo combined.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts