Dodge Challenger Forum banner

321 - 329 of 329 Posts

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
You should be very happy! Gotta ask, how much? Worth it whatever it was.
Thanks, SS!

I don't know if their prices vary from design to design, or based on number of colors, but I was quoted $100 for the embroidery itself. If you send them the whole headrest, they charge an additional $40 to remove and reinstall the covers. I thought their prices were quite reasonable. And no, I'm not affiliated with them in any way, other than being a very satisfied customer.

Oh, and you may be interested to know that they've done a lot of these, for all different types of cars. You can check out some of their work here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Delrayembroiderydesigns/photos/

And here's just one other example:

Frank

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,111 Posts
Just got these back from A-Z Designs, in Florida, and couldn't be happier. They had these completed and shipped back to me the very same day they received them. Outstanding customer service!

Frank
Oh sure, your interior is now awesome like the exterior! Some people :D

A Guy

Reactions: pinefd

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
A-Z Designs rocks!

You can save some money and remove the headrest covers before you ship them. It cost me $12 and change to ship from Maryland to Florida.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
One more picture of my headrest. I love how the interior spotlights make these things really "pop" at night!

Frank

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
One more picture of my headrest. I love how the interior spotlights make these things really "pop" at night!

Frank
Awesome! You are making it hard.......not to get our own.

321 - 329 of 329 Posts